corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ghosts.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ghosts.
HOMIE

User status: Offline
11th Dec 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is totaly random, but has anyone ever seen a ghost or had and experiences? My girlfriend keeps banging on about how she thinks shes seeing things and its doing my fucking head in lol , so i thought id ask if anyone else has had any experiences it'll give her something to read rather than going on to me about it?
Cosmo

11th Dec 09 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They arent real and she must be mental - tell her to read that.
HOMIE

11th Dec 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thankyou, at last someone agrees with me
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty sure ive seen one

probably not though
BarnshaW

11th Dec 09 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had ghostly experiences, quite a few recently, i am very sceptical. I have never seen one but have had numerous things which i have had no explanation for.
JonnyJ

I woke up once and my sheets were covered in ectoplasm

Scary
MarkSport

I aint afraid of no ghost
C2RL R

11th Dec 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in my local snooker hall last year just before it shut and was talking to the guy who runs the place. we were the only 2 people in there and we both saw a shadow that looked like a person move along the back wall and then disapear. there are no windows in there and the main door was closed so it couldn't have been caused by a passing vehicle. we really can't explain it. i still don't believe in ghosts though.
MarkSport

11th Dec 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate still swears to this day he seen a ghost whilst doing his milk round.Him and his mate went to get out the float in a residential street when they seen a figure of a man walk straight across the room and through the brick wall of a house.they decided to stay in the float

Then my mum thinks she seen one aswell.She worked as a carer so loads of residents died weekly/monthly...she seen a guy dressed in a army sargents suit walk into the attic (staff room) and walk round her then through the wall...

I'm not sure what to think as i've not had no experience's myself
DC90

11th Dec 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One time I woke up and it felt like somebody was sitting on the side of my bed, pushing my legs over a bit. My quilt got a bit tight. Not sure what to think of it tbh.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i have had ghostly experiences, quite a few recently, i am very sceptical. I have never seen one but have had numerous things which i have had no explanation for.

that strange white figure in the corner of your room was your reflection

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Tomnova16
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriuosly though i think ghosts are like god, its only a matter of time before people realise they dont exist and they were just made up to reassure people or scare people, like giving you the thought that when a loved one dies they are watching over you, its comforting but you know its not true. how can a living organism suddenly become a transparent floaty thing that can walk through walls just beacuse they have died. If this was possible why dont we do it anyway.
Just my thoughts, i only belive in what i can see or what has been proved 100%.

[Edited on 11-12-2009 by Tomnova16]

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 02:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats why im not sure about it tome

on 2 occasions ive seen things
1st was when i was really young and i saw someone standing behind me in the mirror

2nd was driving along at night and i slammed on coz i saw something in the middle of the road but nothing was there
daymoon
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 02:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's all in peoples mind.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have done that before ivi turned out to be the white line in the distance and some leaves must have blown across causing the white reflection to go and come back

nathy_87

12th Dec 09 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do belive in ghosts, (if you want to call them that). On quite a few occassions have i had expereinces, When i was about 5-6, I was at my grans old house and my nan came to me and asked who I was talking to, i said a Solider. It wasn't an imaginery friend as my uncle had seen him aswell standing at the top of the stairs, so he ran up but couldn't find no-one.

So yes i belive.
HOMIE

13th Dec 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh so its not just my 'crazy' girlfriend shes always going on about how she thinks theres a little girl following her and how its almost always in the bathroom. Gives me the creeps tbh
nathy_87

13th Dec 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well there more than likely be a little girl following your missus around. There is one at my work place adn I've picked up on her. She actually said 'hello' (or at least tried to) made me jump at first, as you would but getting used to it now. You two watched Paranormal Activity?
SportBoy

13th Dec 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum and dad are big into going to 'circles' and my mum is a supposed physic artist or somthing ... i personally think 99% of paranormal stuff is aload of bollocks made up by paranoid nutters.

[Edited on 13-12-2009 by SportBoy]
HOMIE

13th Dec 09 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we watched it a few weeks back she wanted me to see it to try to make me understand, so its kinda like that but with none of the freaky shit going on, is there any history at your work that could link to it?
jezza

13th Dec 09 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend's family - 3 or 4 of them have seen a little girl upstairs in the house at night. Apparently where the house is situated, used to be a path running to a long gone school not far behind the back garden, whether that is of any relevance, I don't know
eddiewhiteley

13th Dec 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when we lived in wales for a couple of years in the mid 80s, the house we lived in was from the early 1700's and a few times my mum said she'd seen a ghost of a priest, she asked around and a few older people said it was well known that a priest had died/been killed there and previous owners of the house had reported seeing similar.

im dont really know whether i believe in them or not, doesnt really bother me either way to be honest
richc

13th Dec 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paranormal activity right there
richc

13th Dec 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chuck powerd down on the floor and see if you have prints
andy1868

13th Dec 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

silly things happen at our office. its an old building that used to be the house of the workhouse master, the back garden used to be part of a graveyard where they buried people if they died in the workhouse. although after all that, my boss thinks its his ex wife haunting him

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ghosts. 23 database queries in 0.0152299 seconds