corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » its xmas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author its xmas
chloe16v

User status: Offline
13th Dec 09 at 01:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but it just doesnt feel like it i feel crap tbh, my hips/legs/back hurts yet again i keep getting really bad head aches which i dont usually have but at the min im putting them down to the strong co-codomal im taking the co-codomal are that strong that half hour after taking them im that drowsy that i can hardly sit up i cant see me enjoying xmas at all this year some one chear me up
Colin

13th Dec 09 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Xmas is cancelled....bahumbug!!
MarkSport

13th Dec 09 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"They wasn't co-codomal"
chloe16v

13th Dec 09 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

co-codamol
chloe16v

13th Dec 09 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s if using ralgex, dont get covered in the vapor it gives of my hands and face are now bright red
Anty
Premium Member

13th Dec 09 at 02:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
but it just doesnt feel like it i feel crap tbh, my hips/legs/back hurts yet again i keep getting really bad head aches which i dont usually have but at the min im putting them down to the strong co-codomal im taking the co-codomal are that strong that half hour after taking them im that drowsy that i can hardly sit up i cant see me enjoying xmas at all this year some one chear me up

im sure one of the lads off here will do some " POLE " dancing for you
ed

13th Dec 09 at 04:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I've just the most crazy fucked up night of my life. It's definitely the party season when that happens

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » its xmas 22 database queries in 0.0117300 seconds