corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Ford Ka 52k just look at it...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Ford Ka 52k just look at it...
neo2

User status: Offline
   13th Dec 09 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok ive had to do a deal to get out of my Z3 3.0i with a mate, and basically took two of his cars and cash for mine, hoping they are easyier to get out of, im probably going to keep the one that dont sell first as they are both mint condition..

FORD KA
2004 ON 53 REG
BRIGHT RED
52,000 MILES
DURATEC ENGINE MODEL
POWER STEERING
RADIO CASSETTE
MOT TILL 18.11.10
TAX TILL 30.01.10
2 PREVIOUS OWNERS
SERVICE HISTORY

Pictures show its condition they dont get any better than this in my opinion the Ka drives faultless no creaks or groans rattles or anything, brakes a re spot on and stop in a straight line etc, heating is great and just had anti freeze replaced, never had any accidents interior is as they come from factory very clean and presentable.
Paintwork is exceptional for year as you would expect with 52,000 miles and 5 years old in fact its better than most...

Engine is as sweet as a new car, these little duratecs are by far superior to the earlier horrible endura ohv engine yack, no timing belts etheir to worry about..

Cheap little second/first car for someone this christmas and its ready to go with nearly a full test and tax, HPi clear as well....

£2495 ono

barnsey1971@aol.com

Tel 07813666512

thanks for looking Rob

[Edited on 13-12-2009 by neo2]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Ford Ka 52k just look at it... 24 database queries in 0.0044022 seconds