corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » right then who's up for challange

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author right then who's up for challange
x14xe sport

User status: Offline
14th Dec 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am a self employed joiner. i use a website called mybuilder.com which is a website where people post jobs up and relevant tradesman can post a price and the client then hires and leaves feedback, from the 32k tradesman listed on the site i am in the top twenty for highest feedback rating which is very important to me, below is link to my profile

http://www.mybuilder.com/profile/view/a-s-joinery

i have been left the most recent feedback today for a job which was completed early october and tbh take offense with it as its not true, my problem is i can respond to the comment left but it can only be 400 characters max which isnt enough for me to adaqautly explain the true side of the story, below is what i had written before realising that it was rather too long

some elements of the feedback are true others not, the weather was indeed very poor at the time the work was scheduled to start, unfortunately this delayed us for a week. When we managed to get good weather to begin the work we worked hard to fit the client in amongst other jobs that had been scheduled hence the job taking longer to complete than we had originally estimated but this was explained to the client who assured us this was not a problem and was to be expected for the time of year. As for a poor finish to the bay windows and now flaking this is due to the fact the windows were in very poor condition as they had not received a coat of paint for over ten years, the client was informed of this and was happy for them to be filled rather than repaired with new wood but again it was explained to the client that the finish would not be 100%. The masonry was pebbledash and I explained to the client that spraying the masonry would be the quickest and most effective method to give good coverage and standard of finish but again they were told there would be the occasional drip and loose pebble that may fall as the house pebbledash was original circa 1960's and loose in places but again the client explained they were having the pathway around the house replaced after winter so weren’t bothered with small paint marks. Before and during the work I explained to the client that I would not expect payment for the work until it was completed and they were happy with the work which indeed applies to all my customers. Upon completion of the work it was almost dark so I told the customer to have a good look at it the next day and satisfy themselves that the work they had requested was completed and they were happy, i received a phone call a day later letting me know they were happy and had the money ready for collection. Due to the fact the work had taken a week longer than expected due to weather and other work commitments i did deduct an amount from the original price as a goodwill gesture. As far as i can see the work was completed well and to a timescale that is not beyond reason for the weather and outdoor work. As my other feedback shows i have excellent feedback through this site including painting which does include the painting of a 4 bedroom house. many thanks

can anyone whiitle this down while getting they key facts across in my defence, sure there will be a few smart remarks but anyone with good english intellect is welcome
Jamie-C

14th Dec 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't be bothered to read all that.
x14xe sport

14th Dec 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no and i cant be arsed to make it smaller it took long enough for me to write
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

14th Dec 09 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Essay!

And Off Day/House Day.
x14xe sport

14th Dec 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, didnt really know which section, g/c seems to see the most traffic so figuered would be best place
Jamie-C

14th Dec 09 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just read, but can't help with making it shorter without it sounding like a kid wrote it.
Twitch

15th Dec 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh mate just call him a cunt lol then its a nice 4 character reply
Twitch

15th Dec 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohhh pooo its badgered out ok then call him a badger

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » right then who's up for challange 22 database queries in 0.0099640 seconds