corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Louis Vuitton Viva Cite Handbag / Shoulder bag

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Louis Vuitton Viva Cite Handbag / Shoulder bag
deano87

User status: Offline
15th Dec 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend has decided to sell her Louis Vuitton Viva Cite handbag / shoulder bag. It was bought from Louis Vuitton's store in New Bond Street in April 2006. It has been used but is in superb condition - the handle leather hasn't even discoloured/gone the darker brown when exposed to oxygen etc.

It was previously listed on eBay for £300 Buy It Now or auction at £250 reserve. Unfortunately it hasn't sold, despite being an absolute bargain considering the cost new and that it's a discontinued bag.

I would be looking at £275 for it and would send it free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery which will be fully insured.

Here are the pictures which display the excellent condition and everything that will come with the bag.

Any questions just u2u me.
deano87

User status: Offline
16th Dec 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Louis Vuitton Viva Cite Handbag / Shoulder bag 24 database queries in 0.0080590 seconds