corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » swap my morettes for your depos and cash..!! PICS ADDED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swap my morettes for your depos and cash..!! PICS ADDED
ash-si

User status: Offline
18th Dec 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some morettes in good condition, no cracks, recently sprayed satin black. comes boxed with all the lamps, wiring, indicators and 1 set of indicator surroundings with 1 spare (they need spraying)

i was goin to fit them, but never had time. and recently got made redundant and looking for some cash and depos.

i am wanting a set of depos in good condition with no cracks and cash my way, serious offers as i paid 170 for them of this forum of [LiVeLeE] and hey have been sprayed.

i would prefer pick up only, but im willing to travel and meet half way if not to far.

pick up in the derbyshire area

contact details

many thanks ash

sorry about the poor quality of the pictures

[Edited on 19-12-2009 by ash-si]

[Edited on 19-12-2009 by ash-si]
ash-si

27th Dec 09 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

provisionally sold to holmesgsi
ash-si

28th Dec 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD TO HOLMESGSI

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » swap my morettes for your depos and cash..!! PICS ADDED 24 database queries in 0.0089200 seconds