corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People who work in customer services

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People who work in customer services
Marc

User status: Offline
19th Dec 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don'y know about anyone else, but I've spotted a big trend in the customers I deal with.

People from the Midlands and London area are generally rude, cocky, short tempered and certainly the least intelligent people I deal with on a day to day basis. By this I mean they are dificult, try to intimade you and when they have a complaint, or want to know where something is, they won't actually allow you to finish before kicking off about something else

The Welsh and Scotish are no problem what so ever, granted I can't understand them half of the time!

But its people from Liverpool that have really surprised me. On the whole they are without doubt the nicest people to deal with! Easily the most polite of all the people I deal with in the UK.

Is this the same for everyone else, or just the type of customer we get?!
Carl

19th Dec 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool is one of the best cities for a night out for this very reason i've found.
C2RL R

19th Dec 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yet another reason why it's better in the north
BarnshaW

19th Dec 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have worked in customer services for 5 years plus and my conclusions are that people from the north and from ireland are the worst and demand the world.

people from the south west seem to be the most reasonable and easy going. I do also get alot of chavvy people from london who talk like vicky pollard
Jake

19th Dec 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

politeness rarely gets you anywhere down this neck of the woods so every now and then being abit of a badgercunt gets shit done
Pete_vxl

19th Dec 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally agree and if i do speak to a nice londoner its usually a pakistani or similar. I would hate to live there.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People who work in customer services 22 database queries in 0.0113261 seconds