corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Due to being skint....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Due to being skint....
thecoolcorsaguy9

User status: Offline
   26th Dec 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello to all, having reassessed my finances, am now forced to re advertise my cav slabs for sale, need refurb, set of 5, 4 tyres if needed to go with them, all good tread, want £80 or very near offer, will swap for a set of tigra alloys with good tyres, am offering these locally for sale or swap, contact me by text on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, anyone wanna have a deal with me for these, and please, no more timewasters, thanx to all, and happy new year in a few days time to everybody on cs!!!!

[Edited on 28-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
thecoolcorsaguy9

26th Dec 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thecoolcorsaguy9
hi all, having just sold my sxi's, i've now decided to sell my set of 5 cav slabs, they do need a refurb, one is black, the rest are standard silver but with a blue lip on, tyres which are not on the rims are 3 bridgestones and 1 arrowspeed, i think 185/50s is the size of the tyres, will offer these up for £100 or very near offer, prefer to sell these local, or will swap for top end mobile phone or a set of tigra 5 spoke alloys, prefer with tyres and prefer good condition, either text on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, thanx everyone and happy new year to every1 on cs!!

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
new year bump!!!
rickstar

27th Dec 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that delivered mate?
Ste M

27th Dec 09 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
hi all, having just sold my sxi's, i've now decided to sell my set of 5 cav slabs, they do need a refurb, one is black, the rest are standard silver but with a blue lip on, tyres which are not on the rims are 3 bridgestones and 1 arrowspeed, i think 185/50s is the size of the tyres, will offer these up for £100 or very near offer, prefer to sell these local, or will swap for top end mobile phone or a set of tigra 5 spoke alloys, prefer with tyres and prefer good condition, either text on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, thanx everyone and happy new year to every1 on cs!!

new year bump!!!

Still got 4 days to go lol
thecoolcorsaguy9

27th Dec 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thecoolcorsaguy9 hi all, having just sold my sxi's, i've now decided to sell my set of 5 cav slabs, they do need a refurb, one is black, the rest are standard silver but with a blue lip on, tyres which are not on the rims are 3 bridgestones and 1 arrowspeed, i think 185/50s is the size of the tyres, will offer these up for £100 or very near offer, prefer to sell these local, or will swap for top end mobile phone or a set of tigra 5 spoke alloys, prefer with tyres and prefer good condition, either text on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, thanx everyone and happy new year to every1 on cs!! [Edited on 26-12-2009 by thecoolcorsaguy9]
bump!
thecoolcorsaguy9

27th Dec 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

bumpity bump!!!
Jonny.N

27th Dec 09 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud
thecoolcorsaguy9

27th Dec 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

bumpity bump!!!
change of plan, decided to keep them and refurb them, thanx to everyone for their interest, and have a happy new year in a few days time!!
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hello to all, having reassessed my finances, am now forced to re advertise my cav slabs for sale, need refurb, set of 5, 4 tyres if needed to go with them, all good tread, want £80 or very near offer, will swap for a set of tigra alloys with good tyres, am offering these locally for sale or swap, contact me by text on 07833 108282, or u2u me on here, anyone wanna have a deal with me for these, and please, no more timewasters, thanx to all, and happy new year in a few days time to everybody on cs!!!!

up!!!!
Mark.W

28th Dec 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you selling these or keeping them?im confused
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

bump!!!
SEAN_P_

28th Dec 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
Are you selling these or keeping them?im confused

same here lol
Dan.H

28th Dec 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His posts hardly make any sense lol but hes a spot on fella to deal with
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danh785 His posts hardly make any sense lol but hes a spot on fella to deal with
thanx m8, hope u had a gd christmas!!
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

up!!!!
c20letandy1988

28th Dec 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:s help me confused
stafford61

28th Dec 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you bumping if you've decided to keep them.
redtopgsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th Dec 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos he has now decided to sell again lol
thecoolcorsaguy9

28th Dec 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

wheels now sold!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Due to being skint.... 24 database queries in 0.1325221 seconds