corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bugger it!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bugger it!
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   26th Dec 09 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well today has been the worst boxing day ever! lol I had to work this afternoon, I left early because it was rammed because of all the sales on at the minute. I was looking out for a parking space. Spotted one and went for it...ended up on the piss in the space though so I went to back out of it straighten up. I was pretty close to the car next to me but thought I was alright then BANG!! Twatted my wing mirror off the car next to me and smashed shit of the rear light Luckily I was in the 106 so I not too bothered about the damaged mirror.

I paniced and quickly moved the car to other space out of the way. I went into work and got some paper and a pen to write all my deals down. The couple that owned it came out just as i was putting the note on the car luckily. I thought they would have gone mental at me but they were sound very understanding.

How much do you guys reckon I'll be looking to pay for a new drivers side light for a Vauxhall Zafira 05-07 shape from Vauxhall? They're only £40 on ebay which suprised me Reckon they'll be much more for a genuine one?

Thats my christmas money spent already
Doug

26th Dec 09 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Respect for not just driving away!
Jon_C
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
Respect for not just driving away!

dan-sport

26th Dec 09 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gay mate no luck for you if its not the corsa its the 106
Mark.W

26th Dec 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get one off ebay mate but if you want to get one from vaux they maybe around the £100 mark at a guess.
evans_corsab

26th Dec 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vaux would be £100 + im thinking , ebay or even a local scrappy ?
MarkSport

26th Dec 09 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alot easier to get one off ebay mate if you can then spray it up
deano87

26th Dec 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, see if they'd accept a used one as a replacement.
daine
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this may sound stupid, but if it was the other way round, would you like a light from scrappies and your other one is a depo. Let them take the car and have one fitted and you`ll pay the bill.
shaunmods
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daine
I know this may sound stupid, but if it was the other way round, would you like a light from scrappies and your other one is a depo. Let them take the car and have one fitted and you`ll pay the bill.

Yep you're right there mate, hence me asking about the Vauxhall price. I told them to get it ordered from wherever they choose and I'll pay the bill for it. I don't want to start messing them about trying to get them to have it done on the cheap when it wasn't their fault. I know I wouldn't be happy with that if I was in their shoes

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by shaunmods]
thecoolcorsaguy9

26th Dec 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
quote:
Originally posted by daine

Yep you're right there mate, hence me asking about the Vauxhall price. I told them to get it ordered from wherever they choose and I'll pay the bill for it. I don't want to start messing them about trying to get them to have it done on the cheap when it wasn't their fault. I know I wouldn't be happy with that if I was in their shoes

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by shaunmods]
hi bud, big up respect to you for not doing a runner for the accident, you did it right, well done, and also your car is very sorted as well, wish mine was as good as that, merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bugger it! 22 database queries in 0.0148711 seconds