corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » summer jobs in spain..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author summer jobs in spain..
sumner2k3

User status: Offline
26th Dec 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really want to go out to spain somewhere this year to do some sort of summer work and im after some advice and if anyone knows where the best place to get info from and how best i go about it? thanks

Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Dec 09 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe try contacting Hotels ? Travel Companies ? Bars or Nightclubs?

http://www.jobsabroad.com/Spain.cfm

[Edited on 26-12-2009 by Lawrah]
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Dec 09 at 03:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of the jobs sound fun but they don't pay well - one teaching English for a grand a month and you need to find accommodation out of that.

I also like this one.

http://www.jobsabroad.com/listingsp3.cfm/listing/68983

But 90E per game isn't enough considering you need to travel and enter the ground for that!
sumner2k3

27th Dec 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be useless at that as i have no clue about football lol
Carl

27th Dec 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bar work is your best bet, if you don't have any experience get some, then pick a location and go, obviously will have to be somewhere tourist-y unless you can speak the language.

I spent the summer in Ibiza a couple of years ago, it was great but I didn't get a job as all the ones that I could have got were shit pay and shit hours. A few friends had random jobs that they dropped on like cleaning villas etc but they were more a case of being at the right place at the right time or knowing someone.

You could go down the route of the English teaching bit but i've never heard of anyone doing it in Spain. My girlfriend's brother went to Poland last year and he is currently in Korea doing it, both times he has had more than enough money as accomadation has been paid for etc. First time he did it through Wolverampton Council or something like that as his mate lived there and he went through some sort of scheme they had.
daymoon
Premium Member

27th Dec 09 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time i went there it was very quite.. know of some one who goes there like 5 times a year and she says that there are less and less bars etc... so can imagine that work is tough there now...

jamied

27th Dec 09 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hardly any jobs around me at mo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » summer jobs in spain.. 22 database queries in 0.2263670 seconds