corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf MK5

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf MK5
Theham85

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know much about the mk5 GTTDI 140?, any good, looking into buying one as mileages on mk4's seem quite high, thanks.
sand-eel

30th Dec 09 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BYRON

30th Dec 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, had one as a company car for 12 months. grey metallic + grey vienna leather which makes alot of difference and tinted windows.
Drove well and I was seeing 41mpg. Still command a premium too.
AndyKent

30th Dec 09 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a 1.9 TDI SE and its by far the nicest car I've ever owned.

Very comfortable, properly economical (50+ mpg average) and just really nice to drive. Much nicer inside than an Astra (imo) and just feels better quality. A mate at work has the same remapped to 140BHP (so same as the 2litre you'd be looking at) and for day to day driving its pretty nippy. Not 'fast' but great for overtaking etc.

Main dealer service and MOT was a fucking rip off though (glad I wasn't paying!).

Seems to be holding its value far better than anything else out there. In fact mine has apparently gone up in value the last 12 months!
Theham85

30th Dec 09 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah was at dealers today, only reason i wanted one was too hold its value till I can afford something nicer in the future when my wage rises. Time to get away from corsas me thinks.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh they still cost a fortune. I'm on my second Golf. Mine is an S though. One of the lads has a Gt 140 which is great fun to drive, had that out on a few appointments.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf MK5 23 database queries in 0.0097170 seconds