corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do?
Liam B

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically, as some of you may know my Xsara VTR was smashed into back in October, it happened at half 2 in the morning when a van smashed into it parked up and the van ran and abandoned it in a near by field. Unfortunately, im only TPFT so i cant claim on my insurance for the car, i've had it sat up in a neighbors garden since and i dont know what to do.

The person who the van was registered to has told the police that he sold the car 3 days before it hit my car, to some travellers, but he didn't cancel his insurance policy, the police are being useless they told me they are trying to prove who owns the van but they havent got back to me in about 3-4 weeks. I really dont know what to do with the car, my insurance/police aren't telling me anything. I've heard something about the Motor Insurance Bureau but im hoping somebody can elaborate on what they do and what i can do?

Im really stuck!!
AlexW

30th Dec 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Badger the police.
Ben G

30th Dec 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the M.I.B (not men in black) not compensate you for the car if it was driven by uninsured/drink drivers?
Liam B

30th Dec 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think so, think im going to claim through them. Has anyone ever claimed through the m.i.b before?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do? 22 database queries in 0.0099769 seconds