corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » asos delivery through dpd.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author asos delivery through dpd.
Ben G

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered some stuff on sunday evening.

next day delivery was free as i'd spent over 100 quid.

as far as i know it's guaranteed next day and they said it's be delivered tuesday.

it's now wednesday evening and dpd have just updated their tracking service saying ''unable to deliver, insufficient time available''.

anyone else had problems with deliveries or is it just me who's waiting in for 2 fecking days for nothing

need to give them a call really.
Ben G

30th Dec 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, i used dpd to deliver some products from myprotein and they left the parcel at my neighbours without leaving a calling card, even though their tracking service said they had left one.

didn't get the parcel 'til a week later.
Cosmo

30th Dec 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monday was a bank holiday wasnt it? So probably werent dispatching until yesterday.

Did you put in the nextday code at checkout?
Carl

30th Dec 09 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been waiting for DHL since 9 this morning, stop pick ups at 5;30. I've paid for it to be there tomorrow for 10am, not quite sure how they will manage that. I must have looked out of the window about 900 bloody times.
Joe

30th Dec 09 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Monday was a bank holiday wasnt it? So probably werent dispatching until yesterday.

Did you put in the nextday code at checkout?

Yeah I'm guessing stuff will have only been dispatched on tues, also I'd assume there will be a big backlog of stuff to be delivered. Email them, they might send you a discount code or something. asos are usually good for shit like that.
Ben G

30th Dec 09 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was at dpd in dunstable on tuesday morning (7:41am), delivered to dpd woodford where my uncle works today at 2:18am and was on the vehicle for delivery at 10:35am.

been on hold with both asos and dpd for the last 45 minutes without getting through so hung up.

just sent an email to asos and they are looking into it.

it's not important, but it's the whole next day delivery bit thats pissed me off.

waiting in 2 days for nothing now.
Ben G

30th Dec 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
I've been waiting for DHL since 9 this morning, stop pick ups at 5;30. I've paid for it to be there tomorrow for 10am, not quite sure how they will manage that. I must have looked out of the window about 900 bloody times.

i kept doing that whlst playing forza 3. must have crashed loads

cosmo, tried entering the code nextday when i placed the order and it wasn't having any of it, but got an e-mail telling me it'll be here for tuesday.
Carl

30th Dec 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adverse weather conditions apparently are the reason why they haven't been. THe weather is spot on here didn't realise it was bad in other places.
Ben G

30th Dec 09 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's only raining here. no reason they'd not deliver down this way really.
Bonney

30th Dec 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its anything like the dizzy sod that dropped some parcels at our works, He's probably locked his keys in the back of the van and had to wait from 8am until about 2pm for someone to come with some spare keys. Then realising when they turned up he had a spare key in the cab of the lorry for the back.

Think that was Nightfreight though.
PaulW

30th Dec 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We were due a delivery from DHL today aswell, but its stuck at one of the depo's due to the weather.
Carl

30th Dec 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to find out if they will be delivering on new years day now, right night mare. If they don't and they dont work Saturdays (dont know if they do) it could be monday before my next day delivery by 10 am (should be tomorow) gets there. What a joke.

Fuck, they don't work Saturday's, so as said next day by 10am is most probably going to be 5 days later! right laugh.

[Edited on 30-12-2009 by Carl]
kz

30th Dec 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ASOS have been very good for me, they were late by one day once, but that's all. I ordered some stuff from the sale but it's not letting me track the stuff these days. Still I opted for the free delivery so my ETA is on or before 6th January.
chr15barn3s

30th Dec 09 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Trying to find out if they will be delivering on new years day now, right night mare. If they don't and they dont work Saturdays (dont know if they do) it could be monday before my next day delivery by 10 am (should be tomorow) gets there. What a joke.

Fuck, they don't work Saturday's, so as said next day by 10am is most probably going to be 5 days later! right laugh.

How much did that cost you? What time did you book it? Dhls cut off times for same day collections are all over the place at the moment.

Even if the weathers good at your place today most delivery companies still have a back log from last week which isn't helping. Unfortunately they have to work through all that first even if it means delays collecting new shipments. I bet they won't be working a full day tomorrow either so hopefully they will actually turn up!
shawboy

30th Dec 09 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i delivered some asos packets today, i work for royal mail.
Carl

30th Dec 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chr15barn3s
quote:

How much did that cost you? What time did you book it? Dhls cut off times for same day collections are all over the place at the moment.

Even if the weathers good at your place today most delivery companies still have a back log from last week which isn't helping. Unfortunately they have to work through all that first even if it means delays collecting new shipments. I bet they won't be working a full day tomorrow either so hopefully they will actually turn up!

Booked it through parcels to go, about 36 quid. It's a tv too so couldn't even insure it. Thats why I wanted it next day so it was spending time being thrown around warehouses and the likes. I booked it yesterday afternoon to be picked up today, if they have a big backlog they should put a block on the service etc until cleared. I nearly messed up too, you would assume that as they didn't pick it up today They would be coming tommorow, but no, i've had to book it in again. I now need to fuck about getting a print out of the new package details as my printer has decided to quit printing. This day has just been a total write off.

I just hope it does get there in one piece when it does start making its journey. I'm not holding my breath though!
Cole

30th Dec 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dpd are shite i was on a next day delivery last tuesday ordered on the monday xmas eve came no delivery even though the day before the promised me it would be with me by 12pm on xmas eve finally got delivery yesterday at 11am funny next day if you ask me plus you could see my parcel had been thrown about as all the bits inside had fallen out of their packaging was not happy
K5-KYL

30th Dec 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FedEx the way to go
Carl

31st Dec 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Groundhog day, DHL no show again!
Ben G

31st Dec 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my parcel about midday today.

he denied all knowledge of why it was late. got a leaflet with my delivery saying asos give you 10% off your next order if it's late.

better than nothing i suppose. takes the piss
Carl

1st Jan 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got told adverse weather conditions and a backlog of orders from Christmas. They shouldn't take more orders the set of plebs, next day delivery is going to end up being about a week (if they ever do collect) rediculious.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

1st Jan 10 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep should of been delivered next day on tuesday before xmas, ordered monday. it came on the tuesday after xmas, was all due to the weather and xmas break

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Cole

1st Jan 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is tom my parcel was delvered to the crawley depo on the monday night which is 20 miles from where i was having it delivered to they said they couldnt deliver it so they sent it to the maidstone depo to be delivered the 35 miles back to me so if it was down to weather which crawley and where i work was not affected by any snow why did it take a week to get to me
Carl

1st Jan 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I live 15 miles from the dhl depot and the weather is spot on around here too. Another aspect which takes the piss.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » asos delivery through dpd. 23 database queries in 0.0166099 seconds