corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » buying a wedding car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author buying a wedding car
M2RTY

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking out loud...say i had 10k and fancied buying an old roller or something. Reckon theres much money to be made in hireing it out for weddings? How much do they cost for a day/hour? Could make a bit of money back over a year, pay someone 50 quid to drive it. Obviously more to it then that, just fancy a nice classic car at some point and might aswel make a bit off it

thanks
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure it would earn a bit, a mate of mine has limos, hummers etc and makes a fair bit apparently.
M2RTY

30th Dec 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a lot of friends getting married next 2 years too lol
Wayne

30th Dec 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad has a roller and he's got 2 weddings next year with. Not made hardly any money back on it. Also if you do decide to get one, make sure you can garage it
ed

30th Dec 09 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insurance and licensing.
Gaz

30th Dec 09 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think more then 1 wedding car would be a better business simply because 1 car would not transport a bride/groom/bridesmaids and possibly parents...
Neo

31st Dec 09 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My cousin opened a company doing this exact thing about 5 years ago, he had 2 rollers to begin with and now his fleet is touching 40 !

He makes a proper mint from it, especially with stuff like kids school proms and the likes - £250 for driving 2 ~ 5 miles.

Also hires them out at x per day (Stuff like Cobra's, Ferrari's etc)
Kathryn W

31st Dec 09 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im paying £600 for two of them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » buying a wedding car 22 database queries in 0.0132010 seconds