corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 saab 9-3 2.0t HOT £1300 NOW £900!!!! PICS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 saab 9-3 2.0t HOT £1300 NOW £900!!!! PICS
colonel_g

User status: Offline
31st Dec 09 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - saab
Model - 9-3
Engine - 2000
Mileage - 158
Price - 1300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07543 602063
Contact email address - gareth _leahy@hotmail.com

General information -

I HAVE FOUND A CAR I WANT SO IM WILLING TO TAKE 900 CASH IF THE CAR IS COLLECTED BY MONDAY. THIS IS A HELL OF A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY

For sale i have a saab that i took in px with another vehicle i sold. its the sought after 2.0 high output turbo, these have just over 200 bhp as standard whilst still retaining good mpg.

This particular saab is a 5 door sport saloon in silver and comes with full black heated leather with both front seats also being electric and the drivers being a memory seat. it has every toy you could think of, electric windows all round, electric mirrors, roof, dual zone climate, obc with none of the pixels missing(common problem).

i have 2 keys for the car, it has just under a years mot but no road tax, it runs and drives beautiful and has a very comprehensive service history although to keep this going, it would need another now.

bad points, as always there are a few, mainly the mileage, it has 159k on it, however, these engines were built to last and it drives as if it has done 59k, come and drive it, see for yourself. car is hpi clear and i will give an up to date report when sold.

all tyres are good, bodywork is good for age and mileage, few paint chips and very small dent on nsr qtr panel.

[Edited on 02-01-2010 by fiestaturbo1984]

[Edited on 02-01-2010 by fiestaturbo1984]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 saab 9-3 2.0t HOT £1300 NOW £900!!!! PICS 24 database queries in 0.0086710 seconds