corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ideas for team fund raisers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ideas for team fund raisers?
Carl

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our football manager died yesterday, collapsed at work out of the blue.
His wife is involved with a local hospice and every pre-season we have a local cup that raises money for it. As there is a team of us and quite a lot of other local lads around the village that knew him and as he gave up a lot of time for everyone I was thinking it would be good to do some sort of fund raiser for the hospice.
Not sure if this is a good idea or not as not really sure what you do in these situations but I think we should do something in his honour type thing, give something back. So does anyone have any ideas something we could all do, possibly a physical challenge like a marathon or something? although not sure I fancy a marathon/training for a marathon! Thinking something we can all have a crack at and that would be easy to get sponsorship for?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not do a day of activities like beat the goaly etc? We made quite a bit of money at my old work from just nonsense like that. I dislocated my thumb in goals too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Ideas for team fund raisers? 23 database queries in 0.0101018 seconds