corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b arden blue!!! Make me offers need urgent sale!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b arden blue!!! Make me offers need urgent sale!!
Blowygsi

User status: Offline
8th Jan 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 65000
Price - Open to sensible offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07598939023
Contact email address - alexowen88@live.co.uk

General information -
I am gauging intrest on my car as i may sell it. There is nothing wrong with the car, i was looking to put a c20xe in there but funds are low and need something newer. The bodywork is in good condition. I have lowered the car all round so is pretty slammed, but can still get over speedbumps I have also put calibra black leather seats in but have not fitted the rear bench yet. But will be included in sale. Also have fitted electric windows in, not the fastest but saves winding it up and down lol. The car runs fine and starts first time. the only downpoint being the oil light has a fetish with coming on, there is know problem just guess the sensor needs changing. Let me know what you think. i also will send you pics if you send me your email address.
p.s. I have a gsi bodykit sprayed in arden blue just needs a light rub down with 2000 wet and dry paper, which i will include in the sale at an extra price

MAKE ME SOME OFFERS!!!

Thanks for your time
Alex

[Edited on 08-01-2010 by Blowygsi]

[Edited on 10-01-2010 by Blowygsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b arden blue!!! Make me offers need urgent sale!! 24 database queries in 0.0064058 seconds