corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wisdom Teeth *with pic*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wisdom Teeth *with pic*
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
   8th Jan 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one had any major problems with there's had a serious infection last week and just had to have one thats burrid in my gum drilled out feck its sore looks like i have a tennis ball shoved in my cheek and 6 stitches later it's done, not to sure on there sergical pliers and dremels they use

[Edited on 08-01-2010 by SXI - Matt]

[Edited on 09-01-2010 by SXI - Matt]
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jan 10 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine were painful but probably not in that league.
SXI - Matt

8th Jan 10 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt think would be that bad till he took a scalple to my gum lol then the drilling started lol never again ha
ed

8th Jan 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of mine is impacted into my cheek. I really need to grow some balls and phone the dentist up to get the one that's pissing me off pulled out

Your situation makes me sound like even more of a girl
SXI - Matt

8th Jan 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think mine was the same my bottom ones are lying down instead of facing up so growing into the gum and into the other teeth why they had to cut my gum and drill it out if its straight they can normally pull it out but i seem to never do things by half would get it out though as hurts alot more if gets infected my other one though im leaving as it is unless gives me hassle bloody better not do ha!
SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt really show just how bad the swelling is
ed

9th Jan 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is growing out sideways into my cheek. My dentist said that it would be quite prone to infection too. Strangely it feels most uncomfortable after I've had a properly anally retentive cleaning session! She said it was up to me whether I should get it removed and I'm just being a poof about it My other three haven't really grown much, but as I'm 24 she said they wouldn't cause me much trouble as the should stop growing between now and when I become 25.

I think I need to phone up on Monday and get it sorted though!
ed

9th Jan 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one thing that I wonder about most is, how fucked were you afterwards? I live on the other side of town and have to drive to the dentist. I'm guessing you can't drive for something like 24hrs after right?
lostboy
Banned

9th Jan 10 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a gum infection not long ago, as if my fat face wasn't fat enough, it got fucking fatter. And it hurt a fucking lot!
SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ouch that does sounds painfull ed your the same as me i put it off for ages and went today and he said can have it done now or come back so took the dive and got it done i was ok actually he only gave me a numbing injections to num all the gum and areah around was awake through the whole thing when got home though about 15 minute drive felt bit faint but could of been cause hadnt eaten much ect mines in another town all together so had to drive back
Tommy L

9th Jan 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having wisdom teeth out turns me into a girl.

My gf had all 4 of hers out in one go They had to chop into her jaw I can't remember how stitches it was but it was fucking loads. It was weeks before she could eat again.

Mine hurt every once in a while. I got an infection once and that was painful enough. Get them removed? No thanks.
K17STY

9th Jan 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine was the same when I had it done, swelt up that much that it burst the stitches, then i got an infection

Keep it super clean, no matter how much it stings!
Anty
Premium Member

9th Jan 10 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine are f-cked lol dnt do dentists
SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Having wisdom teeth out turns me into a girl.

My gf had all 4 of hers out in one go They had to chop into her jaw I can't remember how stitches it was but it was fucking loads. It was weeks before she could eat again.

Mine hurt every once in a while. I got an infection once and that was painful enough. Get them removed? No thanks.

Ouch all 4 sod that! having one drilled out hurt enough think i would of actually cried if had all 4 out

Hope i dont take weeks to eat though cant go gym or any physical exercises that raises my blood preasure for a few days as wound ouses
SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
Mine was the same when I had it done, swelt up that much that it burst the stitches, then i got an infection

Keep it super clean, no matter how much it stings!

Thats the thing do i brush the sidewere the swelling is pretty sure i should of asked that earlier dont think i could get the brush down to be honest bit un nerving as swelling is geting worse oh what a fun week end ahead
marklawton

9th Jan 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had all 4 of mine out about 3 years ago as they were growing side ways. had stitches and every time i opened my mouth for the first 3 days they would stretch and bleed. tasting blood for 3 days is not very nice
SXI - Matt

9th Jan 10 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh great a diet of red bull and soup for the next few days
MarkSport

9th Jan 10 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had an absis with mine,had to have 2 removed

didnt hurt much
marklawton

9th Jan 10 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SXI - Matt
Oh great a diet of red bull and soup for the next few days

that's if you are lucky. i didn't eat for the first 2 days, then it was soup and ice cream lol
lostboy
Banned

9th Jan 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lost half a stone when I had my gum infection, now I've put it back on plus more

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Wisdom Teeth *with pic* 22 database queries in 0.0097480 seconds