corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » suzuki ignis sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suzuki ignis sport
alan t

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'l apologise in advance as everyone is probably getting fed up of these whats it worth posts! anyway i thought id post up anyway. im thinking about selling my car in the next couple of months but not to sure what its worth. ive looked on ebay and there is a few for sale for £4000, i think this is a bit unrealistic though. im thinking about putting mines up for £3500, i would take £3000 for it so this way i can adjust the price if need be.

right first of all the car is a 2004 suzuki ignis sport in blue, its done 56000 (this will go up as the car is used daily), 1.5 litre 16v vvti engine, air conditioning, electric windows, electric mirrors, 2x airbags, remote central locking with spare key. taxed for 6 months, mot till the end of july. full suzuki service history.

ive done a few mods to it, 16" rota grid alloys in black, it has 2xyokohama tyres on the front and 2x toyo proxes on the rear, all with very good tread. lowered 40mm on apex springs, cat back exhaust system, induction kit, carbon fibre pillar covers, 12" vibe sub, jbl amp, kenwood headunit with bluetooth and i-pod connector hidden in glovebox. greentuff front pads

bad points, couple of stonechips on bonnet, 2x alloys could do with a refurb as there is slight kerbing on them. n/s/r quarter panel has been keyed (this will be repaired before car is sold), tailpipe missing from exhaust(this will also be repaired)

im a suzuki technician so the car has always been well looked after by myself. was just serviced again in november, with brake fluid, coolant, iridium spark plugs,, gearbox oil and oil and filter done. ive always used mobil 1 engine oil in this at a cost of around £10 per litre.

theres probably a few things ive missed out but if anyone has any questions then please feel free to ask.

please not that the car has NOT been lowered in the pictures but i will get some better pictures up as soon as the weather clears up a bit! thanks in advance for all comments

do you think £3500 is a fair price for it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » suzuki ignis sport 23 database queries in 0.0078418 seconds