corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » name that tune??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author name that tune??
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Mar 03 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a song on the Daredevil soundtrack, starts with a woman singing
"how can u see into my eyes - make open doors, "

and gets really bassy just after, got a bit in it that sounds like linkin park or similar,

wake me up inside, wake me up inside, call my name and save me from my door, get my blood to run, b4 I come undone, save me from the nothing ive become"

is the chorus or something along those lines
RichR
Premium Member

7th Mar 03 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rrrgh, so no1 knows it then... its really cool tune for bass as well as showing up sq in a system, It sounds amazing through mine,a nd im sure it would sound even better through some of the peopels on here, u can make out every little note, beat instrument and it sounds fantastic, I'm trying to do my part for the corsasport people, and donate the cool tune Ive found but hey
]{arma*]{orsa

8th Mar 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's called 'wake me up inside' not bad

does yours keep doing sum fone thing tho ? like youve dialled the wrong number ? pisses me off.
RichR
Premium Member

8th Mar 03 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, havnt got the actual album, downloaded it the other day, its on my roadtrip cd, the one we make everytime we drive home from southampton,
Foz

8th Mar 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice singing!
]{arma*]{orsa

8th Mar 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol that fone tone was some dodgy pop-up on my comp... lol
RichR
Premium Member

8th Mar 03 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos it actually by though? thats the most important thing

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » name that tune?? 22 database queries in 0.0116200 seconds