corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hp Laptop - 2GB RAM, Dual Core, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hp Laptop - 2GB RAM, Dual Core, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7
Andrew

User status: Offline
17th Jan 10 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent AS NEW condition!! Very rare used and only selling to fund a Dell network printer. Less than 12 months old.

Model: 6820s, click link for picture:

http://www.pdastore.hu/zone/images/NB_HP_COMPAQ_6820s_nagy.jpg

Standard features such as DVD Writter, USB 2, VGA out etc. Any questions drop me a U2U. Very slim and comes with the 17" screen which you pay that little extra for. Very nice extra is the dedicated 128MB Video RAM which can be added to by using system RAM if required for the like of photoshop or gaming.

Looking for £320 posted Special Next Day. Open to offers but if asking price met i will change the 250GB Hard Drive for a brand new 500GB i pourchased for my Mac Mini.

Just too many toys to play with Generally use my work laptop around the house as it has all my things pre loaded hence the sale.

Andrew

19th Jan 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll take £260 posted with 250GB drive

Such a bargain!!
Andrew

24th Jan 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a couple of time wasters on here, i've now listed on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320479147700&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hp Laptop - 2GB RAM, Dual Core, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 24 database queries in 0.0088611 seconds