corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » W*nkers!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author W*nkers!
McWillster

User status: Offline
18th Jan 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This morning driving into work, just got onto the dualer and the left hand wiper arm decided not to return back to the botom of window (threads knacked) right hand side came up and caught on the left hand one and snapped.

Bit of a crap deal not having any wipers and having to reach out the window and manually wipe as i go along but hey shit happens!

Phoned Vauxhall this morning and got 2 wiper arms put aside, went up at lunchtime and got them and went round to the master fit bit to see if i could borrow a spanner to fit them as i have to drive 50 miles home and didn't fancy doing it with no wipers.

Guy gave me one (along with a funny look) started to replace them then he and another guy came over and started to replace the other side. so i tidyed away the old stuff to then go and put the caps over the bolts to find that the one the guy had put on wasn't there. (you had to take it off to fit the wiper so he obviously had it at some point) i had a rake around for it and couldn't so i just stuck the old one on and thought to myself you f*cking pinched it! Complete wanker!

For no reason other than a sadistic little giggle for him and his other mechanic mate!!

ANY NEED?
Not a big deal but some people out there are just pricks!

(sorry for the essay just wanting a rant!)
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall in Aberdeen?
McWillster

18th Jan 10 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup!
K3 VMU

18th Jan 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slightly off your rant....

couple months ago, the valeters had a corsa vxr-s started and sitting running til they opened up to clean it, by the time they had opened up or came back some little cunts had stole it ha ha ha, my mates missus works there and phoned him to tell him of the news, he says,thats funny-there was one sitting along from his lock up, the little cunts had stole it, but not bin able to do anything with it (presume they have a remote start or something)

i never go into vauxhall, only time i went in there was with my old works combo when it needed serviced,or new turbo, etc

[Edited on 18-01-2010 by K3 VMU]
McWillster

18th Jan 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i tried auto-save along the esplanade but they said i would have to get it direct from vauxhall. Wouldn't notmally go through them.

There a bunch o dosey dickheads!
It probablly didn't help i was wearing shirt and trousers and they think they can take office boys on a ride, but is it my fault there stuck in a shitty job?? No so why do i have to be your amusement, pricks!
mattievRS

18th Jan 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im suprised they didnt try charging you for doing the other wiper arm tbh!
DaveyLC

18th Jan 10 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you went into the garage and offered them a drink (i.e. a fiver) for the use of some tools I'll give you some compassion but if you just wandered in and asked to borrow a spanner without mentioning any kind of favour in return then I dont blame them..

I get people pulling up and asking to use my tools/ramp etc. when im down my workshop and when they fuck off without giving me anything I just think "what a cunt".
McWillster

18th Jan 10 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just don't like how you have to pay through the nose for everything even a favour. I would of understood if i was a prick going in with a moody face and being rude but this just wasn't the case, i was more than gratefull for there help until relising what they had done.

Obviously gone are the days of people doing something nice and not looking for something in return.
sc0ott

18th Jan 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

notice it took 2 of them to change something a monkey could change. i doubt either would have done what they done on their own. typical shytbags for you eh
sand-eel

18th Jan 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it they took the spanner back? Why didn't you ask for the wiper arm back?
p93sco

18th Jan 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im supprised they even lent you a spanner tbh and then help you and take away ur new wiper. just come out to the kemnay vauxhall garage far more helpful.
Gregor

18th Jan 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm are you sure theyve not maybe just accidently dropped it ?

I mean you never even asked the guys if they had it/dropped it.
p93sco

18th Jan 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some of the people tht work in aberdeen are real helpful and some just nae point bothering. i would of asked
McWillster

19th Jan 10 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is i did ask.. i said have you seen the other cover for the wiper arm and got a caveman like grunt which i took to mean no. Had a rake about and couldn't find it so just stuck the old one on.

[Edited on 19-01-2010 by McWillster]
jamied

19th Jan 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol not the end of the world mate
Gareth F

19th Jan 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone doesnt charge me for working on my car ill always give them a fiver to say thanks.
Makes the world go around as they are always the ones that will squeeze you in front of other customers if you need it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » W*nkers! 22 database queries in 0.0156989 seconds