corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much for a brocade yellow shell with interior?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much for a brocade yellow shell with interior?
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
18th Jan 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys i have decided to split my brocade yellow corsa, a fried of mine wants to know how much i would like for the shell with the interior with it, obv no engine etc. Haven't really got a clue what its worth and alot of you would have had experiences with this.
Thanks alot rob
rob_zetec

19th Jan 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody?
Root

19th Jan 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shells are usually worth at least 100. If it's in good condition, no dents, b pillar cracks and comes with extras like doors, boot and bonnet, it's worth even more. If it comes with tyres, even more. Erm, some freshly painted shells only sell for £600 on here though so be careful.

I'd say, if it's all good condition, no rust, no dents, no b pillar cracking and comes with bonnet, doors and boot and tyres (so a rolling shell).
could be worth £300
Root

19th Jan 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and for the future, things are only worth what someone is willing to pay I'd have the shell if you was closer, my shell is fuxed.

[Edited on 19-01-2010 by Root]
rob_zetec

19th Jan 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great thanks mate, it will come with interior and its in really good condition, the suspension, alloys, lights, exhaust, dibilas etc will be sold, he just wants it with the interior and a complete shell, il ask for around 300 then thanks for that
Root

19th Jan 10 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask for that providing you are selling with standard suspension and some wheels, so it's actually a rolling shell else it's worth less IMO.
rob_zetec

19th Jan 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye il bang some steelies on it
Root

19th Jan 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cool. sounds good then tbh. fair price for a mint shell, I hope you realise that you have to sign the v5 over to his name though when selling a shell.

[Edited on 19-01-2010 by Root]

New Poll