corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tigra Electric windows, Same as corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tigra Electric windows, Same as corsa?
AlexW

User status: Offline
19th Jan 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title really. Got access to them but dont fancy finding out they dont fit.

I know the wiring will be different lenghs due to the switchs on the driver side.

Anyone know? Cheers
Root

19th Jan 10 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you mean is the motors the same?
AlexW

19th Jan 10 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea sorry. Tired
Burny

19th Jan 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that both cars share a fair amount of bits, would've thought something like window motor would've been the same on quite a few Vauxhalls of the same age, but don't quote me on it!
AlexW

19th Jan 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i know, i own a tigra. Dont fancy stripping the door card off to see though tbh!
Root

19th Jan 10 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Burny
I know that both cars share a fair amount of bits, would've thought something like window motor would've been the same on quite a few Vauxhalls of the same age, but don't quote me on it!

Nah, i agree, most parts are the same, I would imagine...the motors are the same, I really really would...as if it works...it's SUCH a similar car, why would they change it? I think it would be the same...try ebay, compare images from corsa and tigra ones

New Poll