corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fox 1 Evo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fox 1 Evo
S21NMP

User status: Offline
8th Mar 03 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have any pics of a corsa on these wheels (in red if poss!) as I am extremely close to buying a set in 17"!!

Also, what work is needed to fit 17's (it's lowered 40mm)

If anyone can photoshop the wheels onto my car, it would be great...

vauxtillidie

8th Mar 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they shud go on mate depending on the offset, iirc fox dont do et49 so u may have to do some arch mods e.g debolt rear arches. i got 17's lowered 40mm et49 only scrubs slightly on passenger side with ppl in the back
Plymouth_Corsa

9th Mar 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fox evo1 alloys are getting very common, get something not as common, and you'll be happier...i had a set, chopped them in for a set of Team Dynamics 100+ K2 alloys...much nicer!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fox 1 Evo 23 database queries in 0.0121980 seconds