corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WTF these boys should have a public hanging
davcohen

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244703/Torture-brothers-forced-young-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html

I think the time has come for capital punishment
Jake

20th Jan 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The judge and barristers appeared in court without gowns or wigs as part of special arrangements put in place to make the proceedings less intimidating for the two defendants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244703/Torture-brothers-forced-young-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html#ixzz0dBij0eox

fucking joke
Marc

20th Jan 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sick.
KingDoug

20th Jan 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sick and disgusting, but proof reading needed on dailymails part.
_Allan_

20th Jan 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kids like that deserve no place or society either now or in 20 years. Them and others like the Bulger killers deserve to be put down. Waste of tax payers money to keep them locked up, feed, clothe, educate, "rehabilitate" blah blah.

Oxygen thiefs.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by _Allan_]
John

20th Jan 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with all the above posts.

Just waiting for the 'everybody should be allowed to do whatever they want, let the police deal with it' brigade to come in and tell us how they should just get some counselling and it'll be ok.
Neo

20th Jan 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really should be put down, worse than animals ! As my gf just pointed out, there best be uproar if the government try and hide the names, faces and ship the kids away all paid for by the taxpayer ! So Sickening
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"In the event, the court heard, the boy managed to avoid the urine entering his mouth but it went down his face"

that is fucking disgusting what they made them subject to. Regardless of their age, they should be killed, if they are capable of this at age 10 and 11...fully knowing what they are doing is sick, I mean...some of the things they did were absolutely sickening and disgusting. They don't deserve the privelege of life. It is a truely disgusting story. Where the fuck are the parents? This is sick.
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Really should be put down, worse than animals ! As my gf just pointed out, there best be uproar if the government try and hide the names, faces and ship the kids away all paid for by the taxpayer ! So Sickening

Like they have done before, it's disgusting to make tax payers pay for new names and relocation and plastic surgery of these truely disgusting ANIMALS. They don't deserve to live if they are capable of this on innocent human beings. It's worst than murder as some of the things they made them subject to are harder to take than murder. They tortured...that is truely sick.
Neo

20th Jan 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really cant believe it ! Still in shock !
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
The judge and barristers appeared in court without gowns or wigs as part of special arrangements put in place to make the proceedings less intimidating for the two defendants.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244703/Torture-brothers-forced-young-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html#ixzz0dBij0eox

fucking joke

REALLY? LESS INTIMIDATING? After what the fuck they did to them two boys, lit cigarettes in open wounds and they don't want the judges to wear wigs or gowns? That is a joke if ever I heard one. Ridiculous tbh
davcohen

20th Jan 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo

Agreed, just hope when the new government gets voted in they will make some serious changes.......... yea right!!

Just so annoying that things are getting worse by the day yet less and less is being done about it
Pauly

20th Jan 10 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats makes me sick. what kind of people/kids could even contemplate doin that to someone else.

all i cared about was football n playstation on that age
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davcohen
Just so annoying that things are getting worse by the day yet less and less is being done about it

+1.
They hide their identities as if they are the victims...
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by paul_sport
thats makes me sick. what kind of people/kids could even contemplate doin that to someone else.

At that age doing something that sick is absolutely unimaginable. I cared about playstation and girls. Doing something this sick is disgusting, at the most you had a petty fight which usually involved kicking at this age...but what they did...it must be their upbringing because how the fuck can it be
DC90

20th Jan 10 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably pikies.
Pauly

20th Jan 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:

At that age doing something that sick is absolutely unimaginable. I cared about playstation and girls. Doing something this sick is disgusting, at the most you had a petty fight which usually involved kicking at this age...but what they did...it must be their upbringing because how the fuck can it be

i jus wonder what the rest of the family is like.
i feel sorry for the two victims, this could seriously mess up their lives. i hope they manage to lead normal lives
Shell
Premium Member

20th Jan 10 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the boys feel less intimidated they are more likely to comply with what is asked of them in court. If kids are faced with scary people and a scary situation, they will usually withdraw and deny stuff. I believe that's why they do this, not generally to make them feel better.
That aside, if anything like that ever happened to my nephew, I wouldn't be held accountable for what I'd do to the culprits.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by Shelley]
Jambo

20th Jan 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I agree with all the above posts.

Just waiting for the 'everybody should be allowed to do whatever they want, let the police deal with it' brigade to come in and tell us how they should just get some counselling and it'll be ok.

agreed. They will probably pull out the poor card at some point too, then say it isnt true because it was in the DailyMail
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i jus wonder what the rest of the family is like.
i feel sorry for the two victims, this could seriously mess up their lives. i hope they manage to lead normal lives

same, at least they are alive. There should be a charity set up for them to help them overcome this ordeal because I don't think they will forget it in a while. Could you imagine this happening to you though? Some of the things that happened to them, the poor cunts...I can't believe anyone is capable of this shit, never mind 10 and 11 year olds.

I am truely sickened and ashamed to be called a human being while those two boys are also called human beings. They are not human, they are sick animals.
Tiger

20th Jan 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll be fully protected by the corrupt laws that be, just like the Bulger killers.
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
That aside, if anything like that ever happened to my nephew, I wouldn't be held accountable for what I'd do to the culprits.

If that happened to my family, I would be happy to do time for what came to the attackers..They are sick cunts.
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
They'll be fully protected by the corrupt laws that be, just like the Bulger killers.

I hope somebody finds their true identity one day, they deserve what is coming regardless of age...to do SO MUCH stuff to them, so much that is so sick...they have truely fucked up, corrupted minds and it will only make them more ruthless when they are older IMO.
Pauly

20th Jan 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same, at least they are alive. There should be a charity set up for them to help them overcome this ordeal because I don't think they will forget it in a while. Could you imagine this happening to you though? Some of the things that happened to them, the poor cunts...I can't believe anyone is capable of this shit, never mind 10 and 11 year olds.

I am truely sickened and ashamed to be called a human being while those two boys are also called human beings. They are not human, they are sick animals.

its impossible to imagine what they went through. i think they should b have some kind of compensation because they won't b able to be normal teenagers, those bastards have robbed these lads of their childhood.

they are monsters, animals wouldn't b this cruel. and they will never change
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed paul_sport, I said earlier about there should be a charity for the victims because they won't be able to live normal lives after this, they will constantly be living in fear of stuff like this happening again, embarassment and more

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging 22 database queries in 0.0176549 seconds