corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » CHEAP VTR SAXO***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHEAP VTR SAXO***
Stuart H

User status: Offline
27th Jan 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location - lanark , 30 miles from glasgow , postcode ml11

Bought this as a project around 3 weeks ago , but after getting 6 points today ive lost my license n intrest in the car.

Anyway onto the car .....

black
T reg
Smoked rear lights
Angel eyes
taxed till april
MOT ran out 10th of january.
Had a check over the car and it needs pads and discs all round , a drop link , 2 tyres , an axle and the horn looking at.

With the car ill supply pads and discs all round , 2 drop links , 2 track rod ends. (not fitted mind)

Basically all the car needs is the stuff fitted , an axle and 2 tyres.

I paid £370 for the car and went and spent a fair bit buying pads , discs etc etc

Asking £430 for the car as it is.

Since owning the car ive also fixed the wipers which wernt working , and the airbag light.

Cant seem to get pics up but its EXACTLY the same as the one in the link below but with smoked angel eyes.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/uploads/new/700281.jpg

u2u or contact me on 07928954154

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » CHEAP VTR SAXO*** 23 database queries in 0.0086679 seconds