corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Z20LET Corsa C turbo.. Proven 280bhp and very low milage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2006 Z20LET Corsa C turbo.. Proven 280bhp and very low milage
Marcus R

User status: Offline
27th Jan 10 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 2006 SXi+ z20let engined Corsa C

Absolute fortune spent to make it the car it is today.
Everything done properly & professionally unlike a lot of conversions out there
Under 6000 miles (Six thousand)
Maintained regardless of cost
Serviced using top quality fully synth oil (Just serviced under 100 miles ago)
Huge folder of receipts and many photos detailing the cars history
Runs faultlessly and is lovely to drive having massive power over the entire rev range.
Mechanically 100%, needs nothing doing what so ever.
10 months MOT, not currently taxed but could arrange for to be.
Unfortunately Shell was a Cat C, see bottom of add for details.

The car was lined up for a photoshoot to be in Total Vauxhall magazine but i will pass on all the details to both the new owner and Total Vaux so the mag feature can go ahead if the new owner wishes.

The car has extensive engine, chassis and some tasteful bodywork modifications i'll list them here to give you an idea of the completeness of the car but it has to be seen and driven to be fully appreciated!

Engine Conversion:
z20let lump & F23 box from a 2003 Astra GSi that was on 35k miles

Conversion initially completed by Chris Astley racing (0845 308 2333 and ask for Chris) using the proper M-tech mounts/hubs/shafts etc. Receipts from this for £2500+

Wiring was then completely re-sorted, any loose ends sorted such as persistent EML light common on these conversions etc and full EDS remap and lots more done by MPG who are the authority on performance Vauxhalls. This got the car running perfectly and RR'd at a very healthy 280.2bhp. Receipts for £1100+ done late last year! (Ian at MPG can vouch for the extensiveness of work done here, 01606 834598)

Engine spec:
VXR turbo done 5k miles
Uprated actuator
VXR injectors
Q-peng decat downpipe
8.1l FMIC
Full decat 2.5" exhaust system
Full boost and intercooler hardpipes
Chris Astley Silicone Hoses used for every hose in the engine bay.
Cool running thermostat
Collins Twin piston Dump valve
Uprated clutch
Custom tweaked EDS ph3 remap
Ran 280.2bhp on MPG's Dyno

Chassis:
FK Silverline X adjustable Coilovers
Custom front springs to compensate for weight of engine conversion
Hi Spec 4 pot Brakes with 288mm grooved discs and red stuff pads (£750+ worth of brake set up, with receipt)
SRi 16" Alloys powder coated anthracite with new tyres all round.
E-Tech front strut brace

Bodywork:
Irmscher Front Splitter
Steinmetz Front Grill
Sri Lower Grills
Irmscher rear bumper
Car fully colour coded (All arches, side skirts etc)
SRi Spoiler
Standard SXi+ Privacy Glass on rear
Smoked Facelift Headlights

Wanted to keep the car functional as i use it daily so the Interior is basically standard other than a decent stereo, a cheeky boost gauge and Irmscher floor mats.

The car was a category c write off in 2007. This was obviously before the car was converted and almost all the running gear, engine, suspension etc has been changed for uprated parts since. I know the exact specifics of the repair whih wasn't particularly major and i'll happily discuss this at length with anybody seriously interested. It had all the necessary VIC checks etc and is 100% straight and true has never been welded or jigged and i welcome ANY inspection no matter how thorough! The car would be worth at least £1500 more than the asking price if this was not the case so i won't accept any silly offers on price etc as the car is literally perfect! Try and find any 2006 SXi+ with 6k on the clock for £6.7k let alone one with 280bhp and over £10k in receipts! The only comparable forced induction Corsa on PH is 2 years older, has much less spec, 40k more miles and is £750 more.

No dreamers please, will be happy to take you for a test drive but it'll be me behind the wheel unless the full cash asking price is in my hand as a deposit.

£6700

Call Marcus on 07814138958

Ideally looking for cash, would consider a part exchange on something decent but won't be interested in anything stupidly priced, high milage or in poor condition.

Thanks for looking, Marcus.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Z20LET Corsa C turbo.. Proven 280bhp and very low milage 24 database queries in 0.0111711 seconds