corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 205 1.6 gti

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author peugeot 205 1.6 gti
crouchj

User status: Offline
   1st Feb 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - peugeot
Model - 205
Engine - 1.6 gti
Mileage - 110000
Price - £1400

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 01270 873446
Contact email address - james.crouch@hotmail.com

General information -
Ive had her off the road for the last 6 months thoroughly going over the car, taking the engine out making sure everything is working how it should in this time ive replaced:

- Gearbox
- Fan switch
- both wishbones
- both track rod ends
- gaskets
- hoses
- brake pads (all new)
- brake caliper
- windscreen wipers
- spark plugs
- oil filter
- fuel filter
- oil
- coolant
- fuel system cleaned
- Wheel bearings
- Brake Hoses
- Brake lines
and many more

There will be 12months m.o.t and 6 months tax on the car

The car has stainless steel exhaust not too loud best sounding car ive ever heard, induction kit and been lowered all around, 1.9gti alloys (black)

Ive spent far more on the car than what im selling it for but its just been my pride and joy and i want to see it go to a good home.

Bad points to this car:

- interior seats have abit of wear but honestly there not too bad and i just havent got round to replacing them (interior on ebay £50)

So this is my car up for sale: im generally sad to see her go but i want something a little faster, have thought about doing engine conversion and even bought the parts and engine but just couldnt bring myself to take her to pieces again she belongs on the road and needs to be enjoyed now.

Any questions ask me i really dont mind

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 205 1.6 gti 24 database queries in 0.0085800 seconds