corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WOW

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WOW
corsayoung

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so this might sound boring and nope i didnt get any pictures as i was working and didnt expect to be there. but i have just had the best morning....... in the worldddd!

Ok to cut it short, i live in Cheltenham and the only showroom in the UK for Koenigsegg and is here and i i had to fix one of the air conditioning units in the Koenigsegg showroom, the air con unit i had to fix was directly above one of the cars and i couldnt get the ladder in to reach and have a wee lil look so i asked if it could be moved out the way so i could get my ladder in, so the bloke suprisingly said well as i have to start it for you we may as well go for a spin as once we start the car we got to keep it running for 15 - 20 minutes. Now im not sure if he was the manager or what not but fair play he was a top notch bloke!

Anyway so im waiting for him to get the keys, after what felt like a lifttime he came back at this point i just had the biggest smile on my face! He got in, gave me the keys to the showroom doors to open for him and me and one of the other assistants watch him out.

The noise argghhh just soooooo awesomee!!! Anyway im just blabbering now but that car the CCXR or something was actuallly mind blowing!!!!!!

Ended up going for a short 5 mile drive around the block and obvs didnt want to put many miles on the car but wow big impression that car made!

Just thought i would share! Made what i thought was going to be a boring morning into the best ever!

[Edited on 02-02-2010 by corsayoung]
x14xe sport

2nd Feb 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics or it didnt happen lol
corsayoung

2nd Feb 10 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knew you would say that!!
stu_c

2nd Feb 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by x14xe sport
pics or it didnt happen lol

x2
challinor

2nd Feb 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can smell sumit lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » WOW 22 database queries in 0.0090208 seconds