corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 5door mk3 astra 1.6 8v 475 O.N.O!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5door mk3 astra 1.6 8v 475 O.N.O!!
TigraSShole

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Make and Model
Mk3 Astra 1.6 8v LS £475 T+T £475 o.n.o!!
Mileage
154K NOT EXACT EVERYDAY USE
Description

Awesome car, starts well and has done all through this harsh winter. Soldiered through the snow no problem, i didnt miss 1 day of work (darn ha!).
Full set of 6 spoke astra alloy wheels all straight and very tidy for age, 1 alloy is currently to spare as it got punctured a couple of days ago, if i can get this done before someone is interested i will.

Good points:

Alloys
Electric winows
sunroof
Remote central locking
good spec aftermarket alarm nice and loud when it needs to be!
M.O.T untill October
Tax untill march 31st
Very solid runaround has never let me or the mrs down, has been the main family car!
Good tyre treads
Full size spare
New oil and filter in last 500 miles.
Consequently done a trip to stoke on trent and back perfectly on saturday (105 miles each way). Has a nice secure newer car feeling to it and cruised 70-75mph all day long and best of all, £25 quid from absolutely empty done that trip!
Punchy 1.6 8v engine.
Farely new exhaust (last 8-9 months)
No smoke even when warming up.

Bad points:
Couple of dings, scratches and rust scabs (runaround im being picky)
Drivers side indicator smashed, very neatly i might add by some vandal! i.e. no body damged around it.
Exhaust knocks a on the underside of the car. I have had this before on a mk3, some of the exhausts you can get for them aren't a perfect fit, so when you get all the rubbers on they still slightly touch the body. Doesnt seem to be causing any problems.
Clutch is a little high but works fine and pedal is smooth in operation.

Have been driving this and sharing with the mrs everyday for work, shopping and general running around and it has been a little stunner. Its a very tidy looking car and actually cleans up quite nicely and looks especially tidy with its full set of O.E. fit alloys.

Dont miss out on the bargain, If i get full asking price ill chuck my panasonic headunit in, with jack cable fitted for your phones, mp3 players and ipods.

PM me for details or better still call/text with your name and on a visible number on 07771656532, my name is Lewis.

Thanks for looking!!

NO TIMEWASTERS!! CAN DELIVER £200 deposit via paypal.
Remaining MOT
END SEPT 2010
Price
475 O.N.O
V5
V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 5door mk3 astra 1.6 8v 475 O.N.O!! 24 database queries in 0.0095692 seconds