corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sky 3 now..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sky 3 now..
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 10 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Transvestite wives.... oh my god

[Edited on 02-02-2010 by JadeM]
Cosmo

2nd Feb 10 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is colin on it?
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Is colin on it?

Seriously tho what right minded woman would go out and about with her hubby dressed as a woman !!!
SVM 286

2nd Feb 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just you wait.
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Is colin on it?

Seriously tho what right minded woman would go out and about with her hubby dressed as a woman !!!

meh. whatever floats your boat imo.
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nup I just cant get my head round this ....... imagine if Colin came down stairs one morning wearing my clothes !!! I'd be out the door like a shot and never be back These wives just accept it ...... holy f*ck !!!
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Nup I just cant get my head round this ....... imagine if Colin came down stairs one morning wearing my clothes !!! I'd be out the door like a shot and never be back These wives just accept it ...... holy f*ck !!!

really? Maybe if he was fucking the dude next door, but its only clothes.

I bet people on CS get upto kinkier
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when make-up, wigs and fake its are involved though, yes you should consider options
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Look at the state of the wives though, bar the youngish one.
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jade does Colin have a feminine side?

Have you ever bashed his back doors in either via an foreign object or one of your limbs?
SetH

2nd Feb 10 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That goldilocks thing with juggs? is it a dude or what..... For a moment there i contemplated it
Andrew

2nd Feb 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I met an intresting girl at my last job, went out a couple of times etc. I found out her flat mate who was a guy is gay so me being be backed off a little. She was fit but also a bit mad wanting to party every night etc.

Turns out, she's now shagging him See pics of him dressed as a women
JadeM
Premium Member

2nd Feb 10 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Jade does Colin have a feminine side?

Have you ever bashed his back doors in either via an foreign object or one of your limbs?

CorsAsh

2nd Feb 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Is colin on it?

May I refer you to...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=540109

JadeM
Premium Member

3rd Feb 10 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh

May I refer you to...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=540109

It's there wives/partners that puzzle me ! They help them 'dress up' then go walkies down the High Street with hubby dressed as a female and are annoyed because folk stare at them !!!
JadeM
Premium Member

3rd Feb 10 at 00:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo it wasn't this guy by any chance ? My cousin was a bridesmaid at the weekend, the groom arrived like this - I'm just hoping its not the 1st signs of tranny tendancies

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sky 3 now.. 22 database queries in 0.2555380 seconds