corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gary Cahill

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gary Cahill
C2RL R

User status: Offline
8th Feb 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bolton have confirmed why Gary Cahill didn't play on Saturday, he had a blood clot in his left arm that was causing him problems.
http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1958730,00.html

i've seen on some web sites that he will be sidelined for the rest of the season but i can't see that being the case. it's most likely paper talk due to the world cup coming up and the possibility of him making the squad.

It's a bit of a blow for us though, the lad has been holding our defence together ever since his arrival. looks like we'll have to rely on the two biggest liabilities going - zat knight and andy o'brien.
Cosmo

8th Feb 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has got to go on blood thinning tablets doesnt he? So doubt he can play whilst on those.

Similar thing happened to a girl I knew (woke up one morning with a bright purple arm), she has to have the thinning tablets for the rest of her life as she has some sort of issue where it could come back at any time.
C2RL R

8th Feb 10 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats why the recovery time is predicted to be pretty long. hope it's not that serious but if your mate had it that bad then i suppose there's a chance he could never play again.
Cosmo

8th Feb 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose it depends on how bad it is and the reasoning behind it.

She is on strong blood thinning tablets, which I guess he'll be on for the time being - but he may not need to have those all the time. He may get away with aspirin which I doubt would prevent him playing.
C2RL R

8th Feb 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he'll probably be recieving a better standard of treatment too so it shouldn't be too bad.
Cosmo

8th Feb 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye.

Shame really as he was having a great season.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gary Cahill 23 database queries in 0.0089300 seconds