corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lexmaul inlet manifold, engine cover and strut brace

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lexmaul inlet manifold, engine cover and strut brace
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 00:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I'm wanting to sell these as a lot, or as singles if I can find buyers for them all.

Collection would be preferred, but delivery can be sorted at the cost of the buyer.

For sale is a Lexmaul inlet manifold that I've had for almost two years, and it makes a real difference to the way the car drives - it gives a lot more torque, so the car feels a lot better lower down in the revs.

It fits the X14XE, X16XE and the C16XE (when combined with the X16XE lower inlet). It also take approximately 1 hour to fit, from lifting the bonnet to closing it and driving off.

It comes with a little 'addition' from when it was fitted to Stavs car a few years back

I'm looking for £300 for this - to buy them brand new used to be approximately £450-500 from what I remember, although they don't seem to be in production anymore.

I also have a carbon look engine cover designed to fit with the Lexmaul inlet, and it fits perfectly - I'm not sure if this is a genuine lexmaul part as I've never ever seen another one, but it looks very good fitted to the engine

I'm looking for £60 for this on its own.

Finally, I have a genuine Lexmaul strut brace, designed to fit with the inlet and around the coolant header tank. This was powdercoated black earlier in its life so is quite subtle, and again looks very good when fitted alongside the other components.

I'm looking for £90 for this on its own.

As a package, I'll take £400, so making a £50 saving over buying them individually! Together, they look like this:

Please contact me via u2u if you are interested at all in buying these parts - they will be a great addition to your Corsa!

Cheers,
Tom
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

9th Feb 10 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All u2u's replied to.

TTT
jr

12th Feb 10 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owned by Stu22, myself, stavs and tom, excelent bit of kit and very very rare to fine all 3 componants together
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

13th Feb 10 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, yea as jr said, it's extremely rare to find all three together - as far as I know, this is the only group of them in the UK, so grab yourself a very rare set whilst you can!

TTT
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

16th Feb 10 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Haimsey
Premium Member

16th Feb 10 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Texted

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

16th Feb 10 at 19:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back at ya mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lexmaul inlet manifold, engine cover and strut brace 25 database queries in 0.1844029 seconds