corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new member hello

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new member hello
maxlee

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys thought i would do a hello topic thingy

my names lee
over 25
live around fareham way in hampshire
my spelling is poor and i am always skint

i drive many cars and flatbet truck
my main love is rwd with welded diff (yep i am one of them)

but my main day to day work hourse is this old more door cosa B (hope thats right)

it has a starting problem but once jump started its good all day
it ows me nothing as my mate was going to scrap it.. so as the tip wont let my van in any more i thought grate i'll use it to clear all the rubish i have so it is known now as the corsa T sports. T standing for tip run to every one that knows it so far i have just serviced it and took some alloys off a 1.6 astra i broke and some little odds and soods of a 2 door corsa i broke up as well i plan on just tarting it up for very little money also have a S/S exhaust system for it (free) and will be changing the wheels again to some thing you don't see on a corsa every day

the other little vauxhall i co own is this

A reg tatty 1.2 nova will be resotring this and 2L 8ving it this summer fingers crossed again onther freebe that was given to me to scrap so 2 months work not alot of welding and it has got my girl friend about for 2 years the new parts for the nova is pretty much every thing you can replace has been done as the parts are just so cheap to get

thats about it
i'll stop boring you know
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new member hello 22 database queries in 0.0090702 seconds