corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » frontera off roader

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author frontera off roader
sumner2k3

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking to buy one of these very soon if i get this job im applying for and im wondering who else has them?

Any pics?
maxlee

10th Feb 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had a few SWB ones they are loads of fun only problem we had with mine was the fuel filter got clogged up with crap from the tank after 3 days of abuse including air time

only pics i have of my old one

There is a good owners forum club with lots of info on the net the 2L sport ones are easy to work on cheap to fix but slow and not to good mpg best one has to be the 2.8td sport never owned a long wheel base one or a newer posher one so again don't no about them.

but i found all of mine car like to drive and it did get stolen alot by my dad (65 at time) as he found it easy to drive and liked posing about in it

defo only get one if your going to use 4wd tho

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by maxlee]
richc

10th Feb 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can have my vitara for 650.

Its got amazons on it (twice the size of standard), jacked up with prop spacer!

Tax for a few more months and tax till november!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » frontera off roader 22 database queries in 0.2778518 seconds