corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Renault Clio 1.2 8v RL Paris - under 60k miles & cheap to insure/tax!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 Renault Clio 1.2 8v RL Paris - under 60k miles & cheap to insure/tax!
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio RL Paris
Engine - 1149cc
Mileage - 59,910
Price - £400 (Offers)

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - N/A
Contact email address - jonnyingham@live.co.uk

General information -

Here we have for sale my 1997 Renault Clio 1.2 8v Paris (Mk1 Ph3) finished in Red.

I have owned the car since August of 2009. The car was bought with 56,000 (or so) miles on the clock and since then I have only clocked up 3,910(will change with regular use) with going to work and back and using it for pleasure. The only reason I have for the sale of this car is the lack of hours at my current job.

So here's the information you need to know:

(Good points)

- 59,910 miles on a 12 year old car is incredibly low (mileage will increase slightly due to use for work)

- Recent air filter and spark plug change

- VERY little corrosion on the body work

- Tyres are only around 10-11 months old with plenty of tread left

- Spare wheel has a brand new tyre that's never been used

- With being a valeter the paint has been looked after, being regularly detailed

- The engine regularly returns 100 miles to £10 of fuel, and recently did a trip from Burnley to Birmingham, then to Telford and back to Burnley on £25 worth of fuel (309 miles)

- With being a small engined car, it is very easy to maintain

- Will come with colour coded car mats

- Previous MOT certificate provided

(Bad points - every car has them)

- Tax on the vehicle runs out on 28th February 2010

- MOT runs out on 26th February 2010

- The exhaust has a slight blow at a join on one of the elbows

- Slight oil leak from filter, new filter, oil, copper washer for sump plug and fuel filter will be provided in sale

- No CD player or parcel shelf, could pick both up for less than £20 at scrapyard

- Slight rip in the drivers seat (very common with these cars)

- Small chip on the windscreen (does not affect driving)

- In August of 2009, I was parking and didn't notice a bar sticking out of the parking space, and creased the drivers side somewhat (pictured). Aesthetic issues like this do not affect the driving of the vehicle

- Various carpark dings (the car is 12 years old, it's not going to come with showroom bodywork)

The car will come fully valeted for the new owner, but be aware if purchased AFTER the tax & MOT runs out the car will have to be taken away on a trailer.

I have tried to be as honest as possible with you, please do not try and rip me off by offering stupid amounts of money. A little work will get the car running perfect once again.

Want £390 for the car OVNO.

Any more questions or information you require.. do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or PM.

(Damage)

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by Jonny Ingham]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Renault Clio 1.2 8v RL Paris - under 60k miles & cheap to insure/tax! 24 database queries in 0.0041718 seconds