corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 VAUXHALL CORSA GSI 2.0 2L 16V WHITE C20XE RED TOP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995 VAUXHALL CORSA GSI 2.0 2L 16V WHITE C20XE RED TOP
DaveGSiXE

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa B GSI in White - C20XE 2.0L 16V Conversion

Tax til April 2010

MOT til November 2010

This car has been fitted with a C20XE 2.0L 16V Engine - removed from a Cavalier and installed in approximately 1999. The clocks remained in the chassis - so the chassis mileage is 110K and we understand the engine has approx 90K miles on it. Unfortunately the history was not recovered form the cavalier but there is part history available for the car.

The engine has been fitted using the correct mounts and drive shafts, ECU etc and has always produced a great smile when driven, these engines are 150bp standard - this is quick car and not for the faint hearted!

This is actually my girlfriends pride and joy - she has owned it since the beginning of 2006 and in the 4 years we have had it we have completed the following repairs:

New Lower Arms
New Ball Joints
Oil and Filter Every 4K
Tappets
Battery
Shocks All Round - Gmax
60mm Springs
Complete Centre and Backbox Replaced

Other than the above she has been fitted with Corbeau Forza Bucket Seats and Willians harnesses, all FIA Approved so can be used on Track etc...

Angel Eye Headlights also Fitted.

Vauxhall MOT tester said the chassis is in good condition for age.

The car will also come fitted with a pioneer CD player and Vibe 10" sub and amp and Alpine 6*9's if it meets the asking price.

Bad Points

Some idiot knocked the drivers wing - left no details!
Front Tyres Need Replacing
Heater doesn't work on 4, but 1,2,3 speeds all ok
odd chip on paintwork
ARB Supplied but not Fitted

This car is ideal for a Vauxhall enthusiast as it needs a few bits and bobs to make it perfect.

Reason for sale is we are moving and there is no space for this at the new house - it is a reluctant sale!

I'm sure that I have missed bits out - so ask any questions and i'll get back to you asap!

Inspections and Viewings, Test drives with Insurance Documents ONLY Prior to Auction Ending Welcome!

Located in Bracknell, Berkshire - Reserve £1100 - Contact Dave or Tegan on 07712785198.

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 VAUXHALL CORSA GSI 2.0 2L 16V WHITE C20XE RED TOP 24 database queries in 0.0081220 seconds