corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » guitar, dump valve, 4-pots

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author guitar, dump valve, 4-pots
corsa120

User status: Offline
12th Feb 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vintage V100 guitar absolutely showroom condition with fender 15 watt amplifier and pedal/leads etc
looking for 150quid delivered

Bailey dump valve fitted to my mk4 astra gsi will include fitting it 45 quid delivered

wilwood 4-pot brakes 285mm drilled and grooved, they have covered only 1/2 a mile so brand new, discs do have some surface rust i can clean up as they have bin on the car few months but the car has not moved lol.
i would consider a swop for a MINT MINT set of v6 brakes but i mean they must be mint with cash my way otherwise im after 425 delivered

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by corsa120]
corsa b me

12th Feb 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the dump valve fit on my lawnmower? its a honda petrol one
Vaux Lad

12th Feb 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

288mm brakes with new discs and pads(unfitted) plus how much cash for the 4pots??
corsa120

12th Feb 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa b me are u all there mate?

also make an offer on the 4-pots dude

[Edited on 12-02-2010 by corsa120]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » guitar, dump valve, 4-pots 24 database queries in 0.1335621 seconds