corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 sport
d.dossxe

User status: Offline
13th Feb 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello to anyone who may be able to help, i fitted a manzel inlet manifold to my 1.4L corsa b, sport and around a week later i started to get a problem were my car wont stay running..... i have to keep the revs up all the time and i stall it quite alot.... does anyone have this problem or has ever experienced this problem in the past and no what is up with it? im running a half decent air filter with it and there are a couple of breather pipes not connected. but used to run with these off and dont really make any difference wb cheers dan.
Piér

13th Feb 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe your idle control valve?
considering you've got a mantzel fitted you will be able to take the throttle body off easier and clean everything up, including the TPS and ICV, hopefully that will sort your problem.
And it may also help if your vacumm hoses are connected as they can make your car run like a bag of crap.
john_c20xe

14th Feb 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chek for air leaks
d.dossxe

14th Feb 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers i will try all of these tomorrow when i have time and will post back the results, also it idles well when you have no electrical items on or when it is warm????? could this relate to anything? cheers dan.

New Poll