corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clutches?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clutches?
Kev S

User status: Offline
14th Feb 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking about uprating the clutch on my corsa sport 1.6. was wandering what would be a good strong one for a mixture of fast road and occaisional day to day driving? preferably not too pricey. has anyone on here used the ones sold on ebay? black diamond or something like that? if so whats your opinion on them? thanks
john_c20xe

14th Feb 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard one will be fine! had a standard one in my c20let was good for 300 bhp!
DaveyLC

14th Feb 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard clutch is more than sufficient.. Spend your money on a lightened flywheel if you want to make the car more interesting to drive.
AlexW

14th Feb 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ +1

Even a standard flat fly will make a difference if you have a pot fly as most do.
Kev S

16th Feb 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would say a flywheel off a corsa 1.2 16v be lighter and work with the 1.6 engine and gearbox? please dont take the p*ss if this is a stupid question lol. just wandering if there is anything i can use off the 1.2 lying around at my dads. thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » clutches? 22 database queries in 0.0073810 seconds