corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2 lt 8v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 lt 8v
Anth.s

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above i have a 2lt 8v i bought it as a non running un finished project, the lad i bought it off let his mate change the loom as it was a bit messy and they could never get it going so i have never herd the engine run. I was going to put the engine in my car and scrape the shell but i have been talked into puting a redtop into my car now. The engine has just had a full gasket set new head bolts, new waterpump,plugs and timing belt kit.

Also with the car i got lots of spares such as
spaire loom not in the best condition but all there
4x ecus
flywheel
2x dizzys
2x rockercovers
exhaust manifold
afm
practicly brand new clutch and presure plate
loads of other little bits and pieces

i am wanting to sell al of they above in i bulk but i can separaite bits and pieces the rest of the car is still here if other bits are needed#

i also need some redtop bits so if any1 is intrested in swaping some bits let me know

[Edited on 15-02-2010 by Anth.s]
eddiesport
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 2 lt 8v 23 database queries in 0.0105240 seconds