corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » M4A1 Carbine Assault Rifle - Airsoft

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M4A1 Carbine Assault Rifle - Airsoft
SetH

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#

Genuine Tokyo Mauri gun and not a mickey mouse one. I have even found the original sales reciept for £317.

Its the hop up version with hi-torque motor. Shoots straight and could pretty much hit what i aimed at in my garden including cats lmao.

There are a few marks on the gun and some dust from sitting in garage but no damage.

I cannot locate the charger but it has the battery (which holds charge fine) and a spare magazine. Chargers are relatively inexpensive, its the batterys and mags that add up.

Already sold this once but the buyer uhm... went quiet

£130 ono

[Edited on 15-02-2010 by SetH]
SetH

16th Feb 10 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
8vcorsa

16th Feb 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump for a wicked gun
richw172

16th Feb 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shooting at cats. COCK.
SetH

16th Feb 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richw172
Shooting at cats. COCK.

I`ve never actually hit a cat, only my brother who dressed up as an Iraqi and ran around the garden wrapped in bubblewrap, it went straight through that.

Ive fired warning shots at cats, why should i clear up their crap in my garden? dont see the owners coming around and clearing their pointless animals faeces up?

Thank you for your worthwhile contribution to my for sale thread anyway

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » M4A1 Carbine Assault Rifle - Airsoft 24 database queries in 0.0096660 seconds