corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » petrol in oil???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author petrol in oil???
r40kyl

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right all you tech minded ppl. strange one for yas. this time with my gfs car. shes got a corsa c 1.2 16v sxi (56 plate),35k on the clock. shes been complaining about the car stutering when its cold so i automatically thot the maf sensor. but me being me took off the breather pipes from the cam cover to the throttle body to check them and they are full of toffee like sludge and so is the oil cap. so now im thinking, head gasket. so i then cleaned all the sludge from the pipes and while doing so found that the sludge stinks of pure petol. so i smelled the oil cap aswell and that smells of petrol aswell. so theres petrol getting into the oil? how the hell is this lol. any help wud be much appreiciated as shes away to put it into vauxhall on friday. fortune! lol.
EltonJohnInNova

22nd Feb 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does she drive it hard? i've seen yellow sluge same as your talking that stunk of fuel from a car that was driven by my step mother at very low speeds everywere she went.. cleaned it all out never happend again ;S still going to this day, 51 plate auto corsa c had it 3 years this was well over a year ago, never took a trip to vauxhalls tho o.o ouch thats going to hurt... lol
Eddx14xe

22nd Feb 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i went to vauxhall, the labour was £70 an hour
r40kyl

22nd Feb 10 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah id say she drives it in a normal manner plus she does a 40 mile round trip to work everyday. but now im reading that it might be overfuelling. checked the plugs and theyre just a white/brown crusty colour.

New Poll