corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova With Redtop (pics working)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Nova With Redtop (pics working)
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Nova
Engine - 1.2/2.0
Mileage -
Price - 94k on shell 74k on engine

Location - Glasgow
Contact email address - s14_spv@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Well i've not long baught this wee car and tbh i don't really know if i want to sell it or not.... Its a Vauxhall Nova Merit 1.2 4 speed but included in the sale is everything for the 2.0 conversion ie engine gearbox loom ecu shafts hubs mounts 4-2-1 manifold. The plans were to convert it and use it as my daily runner but since i get bored too easy i think i want another corsa. MOT'd till July and tax till August. Here's a couple of pics.

Don't worry about the 'camber' on the back wheel in the pic. I had a knackered back axle. All fixed now though I've also just replaced the water pump and timing belt on the 1.2 engine. (Done just before i decided i wanted to conver to 2.0) The car now has anthracite speedlines on it with 4 tyres around 5mm its lowered somewhere between 40-60mm and has a peco back box with centre section removed. Its not too loud tbh just a nice tone. Anyway i'll get more recent pics of car with new wheels. I'm unsure of value so base price will be £1,OOO,OOO but open to sensible offers. Any more info needed feel free to email me on the address above or give me a U2U as i'm always on here

Thanks for looking

*MAY SWAP* WHAT YOU GOT?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Nova With Redtop (pics working) 24 database queries in 0.0072861 seconds