corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra Chequers Edition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra Chequers Edition
Sandsy

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - tigra chequers edition
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 115k
Price - 1450ono or 1000ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07939604862
Contact email address - sandsy1989@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

As above its a 1999 on a T reg, its got mot till september, 6 months tax as of the end of this month, its done 115k

its in good condition and everything works as it should,
electric mirrors,
electric windows,
electric sunroof,
central locking,
air conditioning,
powersteering,

then on top of those i have spent abit of money on it, when i got it the indicator stalk didnt work so i replaced that, i then replaced the front brakes for 288mm items and as people know these are good brakes on such a small car,

it has the following:

set of five speedline allessio 2's
lowered 60mm all round on uprated springs
sebring back box (not loud)
288mm front brake set up
de-restricted air box
cobra daytona front seats trimmed in leather (very expensive new £700 each)

obviously like any car it has its bad parts, it does have a couple of age related marks unfortunatly a few little spots here and there but that is expected,the alternater makes a slight rumble but still charges the battery 100% ok,apart from that its a very clean motor that runs well,

im advertising it at £1450 ono with the above done to it, or can sell just lowered with the back box on it for £1000ono

pictures :

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra Chequers Edition 24 database queries in 0.0067768 seconds