corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stunt Drive Courses...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stunt Drive Courses...
DirtyDetail

User status: Offline
   26th Feb 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Save your handbrake cables folks...

Stunt Drive UK

These courses are run by some big names in UK motorsport. Alistair and John Moffatt (ex rally drivers, now autotest champions) and organised by Gemma Price (ex WRC co-driver).

There is little in the way of words to describe the fun you have turfing up a local country estate in very clean Nova's and Mini's.

I will be doing photos for them this season for clients to purchase as gifts etc.

If any of you feel this may be a good laugh, stag do perhaps or dads birthday, let me know. I will see if I can get us a nice discount for groups of 8 or more.

Its not just about driving like you stole the crown jewels, its about improving driving skill. Dont worry, they dont go on about driving safety...you get plenty of time in the car doing handbrake turns, 360 spins, high speed parallel parking, J-turns...and best of all...driving a light blue Mini called Luigi...ON TWO WHEELS!!!!

Great day out, drinks provided, ideal in the summer as the surroundings are actually quite peaceful.

Let me know your thoughts...

Thanks
Tom
Doug

26th Feb 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are the photographer I would suggest taking the sub par photos out of the gallery. It reflects badly upon you as a photographer.
Neo

26th Feb 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Doug, looks kinda good though.
DirtyDetail

26th Feb 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol on reflection you are spot on although none of the website or photos are taken/designed by me. I just turn up on the day and upload the client stuff to a secure site. I will pass on the comments though as overall it doesn't sell the product very well. It's a new thing to them so finding their feet with trading online. I would like to think my photo collection is better lol.

Www.flickr.com/photos/rws_granty is where my first sets are kept. Honest and fair comments welcomed!
Neo

26th Feb 10 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now they are much better. Personally I wouldnt advertise the photography on that site if your the photographer, people will do exactly what doug and myself have done.

I'd advise you recommend them to get someone to redesign the site and get some of your photo's from the events onto it. Will sell it far more !

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stunt Drive Courses... 22 database queries in 0.0066361 seconds