corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » v6 Project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author v6 Project
LiamWorthington

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 (2.5v6)
Mileage - 120k on car not sure on engine
Price - 700ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07891548061
Contact email address - liamdworthington@hotmail.com

General information - Right i bought this car like 6 months ago with a redtop engine in it which didnt run well at all so decided to get a 2.5 v6 engine put in it, all was going well untill i lose my job and cant afford to fund as a project and pay my insurance, so everything has come to a stop now, all it needs to be finished is an ecu and wiring loom from 2.5 v6 (i had a 3.0 v6 ecu n loom but it was nakered) and needs exhaust welding, this can prob be a cheap car for someone to sort out but i just cant do it myself, its a black 1.4 sport (still on log as 1.4 up to new owner to change), apex springs n shocks all round, 4 white cesaros all with good tyres, full gsi interior, mot and tax both run out end of march, also has a sony head unit, will need to be picked up on trailer as does not run.

Here is wen i first got it with redtop engine in...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » v6 Project 24 database queries in 0.0114162 seconds