corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1.6 16v merit

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1.6 16v merit
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa merit
Engine - 1.6 16v conversion
Mileage - 88,000 iirc
Price - 800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

i am looking to sell my pride and joy, my 1st car

spec:
corsa b merit, glacier white
shell has done roughly 112,000 miles, must say its clean for the mileage and a 13 year old car

mods:

1.6 16v conversion from a t reg corsa sport
full stainless steel exhaust system, decat straight through (powerflow) fairly loudish, nice pops and loads of flames
2.0 brake setup
60mm front lowering springs, 100mm rear on shortned/uprated shock
full cream calibra leathers, great condition(minor wear on the drivers bolster, seen alot worse !!)
smoked side reps
full jet black door cards immaculate condition
ice white side lights
k&n panel filter

i think thats it :S

anyways im looking to sell it as iv just been past just over a year now and fancy a bit of a upgrade to something more comfy, with electric windows etc !!

faults:
teh car is missing the passenger front arch
im going to be as honest as possible here, the car takes a while to start, been told that due to the map sensor so im looking into that and a new starter motor
the car ride isnt great, the front bounces alot due to being on standard shocks but the backend is mint, nice and firm
few spots of rust around the boot, bonnet and a bit on the doors(doors arnt too bad)

car has tax until june and mot until april
recently fitted a new fanbelt about 500 mile ago, fitted new spark plugs around 15 mile ago and have a new oil filter ready to go on
the car is still registered as a 1.2 8v on the logbook so its upto the new owner to change

i dont want any stupid offers, its advertised else where and has recieved 5 emails so far through piston heads and a few local lads want to track it so no i will not take 400 for a quick sale

just u2u me if intersted

may, MAY px for a very clean 1.0-1.4 corsa b (no chav shit, must be subtle) corsa c or a astra mk4

cheers dan

p.s these pics were taken not long ago but the cesaros are now sold i have some corsa c active/life wheels on atm, baby blue in colour but will not hesitate to paint them white or black etc

cheers dan

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1245581656642&subj=558375677

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1.6 16v merit 24 database queries in 0.0066311 seconds