corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Tigra Chequres 1.6 16v. £1500 PX/Swap Corsa Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tigra Chequres 1.6 16v. £1500 PX/Swap Corsa Sport
AlexW

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Tigra Chequres (Top Spec)
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 71,300miles (Will go up, still in use)
Price - £1500 (ONO)

Location - (same as my profile) Near Stansted Airport, Essex
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - Bored-bored@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
Cambelt, head gasket, water pump, everything changed 6months ago after buying it with a snapped cambelt. All damage was repaired, 4 valves were replaced, as well as 4 valve guides, all valve stem seals were replaced too.

The car has very little rust, just a patch on the drivers door on the edge nearest the wing. Drivers side wing was replaced after it received a stone chip and rusted. The passenger quarter panel has a 10p sized bit of rust on the door shut line. The lacquer has gone funny just behind the drivers door on the quarter panel.

The rear of the car has been de-badged and has towing eye cover (although it was replaced and the colour match is far from great)

Otherwise the cars paint is in good condition with just a few small marks around it, but it is over 10 years old so its not showroom fresh. The car is also fitted with a rare irmscher spoiler, i belive from factory. When i bought the car the lacquer had peeled, i done a quick fix but it really needs a pro job.

In the time we have owned the car its done 6000 miles without trouble, it is a very reliable car.

The interior is in very good cond with just a few small marks and a tiny amount of wear on the drivers seat. All the dash blubs have been changed for blue LED items to give the car a more modern look.

It has Power steering (which is light yet gives you a feel for the road), drivers and passenger airbag and Aircon. Although the aircon dose not work, may just need a refill but i havnt looked into it since the british weather hasn't been warm enough! The electric sunroof is fully working and goes with the one touch electric windows plus heated and electric mirrors (All fully working).

It is fitted with factory 5spoke alloys, all in fair condition. The spare is the standard steel and has a good nearly new tyre. Both front tyres have just been replaced, both rears are not that old either. All wheels balanced, no vibration at speed.

Brakes work well, pads recently, discs could do with changing but not right away. Abs is fully working and no warning lights on the dash.

Exhaust center section and backbox were replaced not long ago after the backbox developed a bad blow. It will need a slight twist as it seems to hit something when you have people in the back or going over bumps. I haven't had chance to get the car onto the ramp again since.

Full service history right back to the first owner (Only two previous owners, Both woman).

MOT'ed and Tax'ed for Five months.

I have probably missed lots of things about this lovely car, it will be a genuine shame to see it go but would like a change.

Ideally id like a swap for a Post 97 Corsa Sport plus £200 my way.

More pics on request.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Tigra Chequres 1.6 16v. £1500 PX/Swap Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0230899 seconds